Lodging for family of 4 - New York City Forum

Just in case someone knows the "perfect" place for my wish list- I'll post here before spending hours looking. Family of 4 (kids 15 and 13 years old) traveling for first time to NYC. 6 nights.

Wish List:

Budget: $325/night

Prefer 1 separate bedroom, kids usually end up sharing a sofa bed

Prefer either full breakfast included or a kitchenette (fridge/micro minimally)

We love a view

Location close to metro station(s)

Convenient to usual "1st timer" tourist attractions

I have read the very helpful listing of hotels with kitchenettes- but looking each one up individually has already taken up an hour of my day. I liked the Best Western Plus Hospitality House, which I guess is my current front runner. We would probably choose the penthouse 1 bedroom suite and come in just over budget.

If someone has other ideas- I'd love to hear them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neighbor describes Saturday’s shooting incident at Hilton Head Gardens apartments

Hurricane Harvey Threatens Texas with 'Devastating' Floods

Explosion and fire in Pasadena: apartment building evacuated, woman seriously injured