If I was to rate my stay in Ashwood Apartments it would be 10/10 - Review of Ashwood Apartments, Donegal Town, Ireland

I stayed in Ashwood apartments with a few friends as we were going to a wedding in the Mill Park hotel and wanted somewhere clean, reasonably priced where we could make a something to eat and have the freedom to come
and go as we pleased, This was perfect, right on the Mill Park grounds, I would advise anyone to stay here. There were 2 big bedrooms, 1ensuite and 1 with a bathroom just beside it. The apartment was very well equipped with cooking utensils, In summary a very enjoyable experience . I would recommend it and would
definitely book it again for a similar event..

Oh and also got to use the hotel leisure centre which was brilliant.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Harvey Threatens Texas with 'Devastating' Floods

Taller buildings weighed for Seattle’s Uptown neighborhood

Independent living unit at Windemere suspends admissions, may close