perfect stop - Review of Radio City Apartments, New York City

This was a perfect location for a tourist who had never been to New York City before. I was near Times Square, the Museums, Radio City, Central Park and Broadway. As I was staying for nearly two weeks, having an apartment was perfect as it meant that I was able to have breakfast and some lunch and dinner there without having to eat out every night. It was also convenient for taking leftovers home. Having a stove, microwave and fridge was great as I could make most basic dishes.

The room itself was spacious, the bathroom was very clean. The room I was staying in was noisy at times, not just from traffic, but noise from other rooms (I think) travelled up air vents. The bed was slightly uncomfortable, with a very thin mattress, so if you have a bad back, I would rethink this place. Otherwise, the location overrides any negatives.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Harvey Threatens Texas with 'Devastating' Floods

Taller buildings weighed for Seattle’s Uptown neighborhood

Independent living unit at Windemere suspends admissions, may close