Never Tear Us Apart Lyrics

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(window.cf)c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="https://srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; })();
Don't ask me
What you know is true
Don't have to tell you
I love your precious heart
I
I was standing
You were there
Two worlds collided
And they could never tear us apart
We could live
For a thousand years
But if I hurt you
I'd make wine from your tears
I told you
That we could fly
'Cause we all have wings
But some of us don't know why
I was standing
You were there
Two worlds collided
And they could never ever tear us apart
I
I was standing
You were there
Two worlds collided
And they could never tear us apart
You were standing
I was there
Two worlds collided
And they could never tear us apart
I
I was standing
You were there
Two worlds collided
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(window.cf)c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="https://srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; })();

Written by: MICHAEL HUTCHENCE, ANDREW FARRISS

Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group

Lyrics Licensed & Provided by LyricFind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Harvey Threatens Texas with 'Devastating' Floods

Taller buildings weighed for Seattle’s Uptown neighborhood

Independent living unit at Windemere suspends admissions, may close