Help Furnish Apartment Living Room

image
John A.August 19, 2017

Hello everybody,

This is my first post here so I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong place to ask. Anyway, I recently moved into this apartment after graduating from college. The living room is somewhat spacious and I need some advice on how to furnish it. I'm planning on purchasing a 3 person couch, a love seat, and a chair (as part of a set). So I guess the first question would be, what color would be best given the wall color (best picture of the wall would be the second one) and the floor? On a similar note, I'd also get a coffee table and a rug, so what colors would work best?

Lastly, any ideas on how I should arrange the furniture mentioned above, along with a desk for my computer? The floor plan from the complex (last picture) shows an example on how to arrange stuff, but I think I'm going to opt out of getting a dining table and just purchase stools to eat at the bar/counter of the kitchen. The reason being is I don't see myself having lots of people coming over to eat a meal, but instead having like 5-7 people just come and watch movies, play games, or casual hanging out.

Thanks in advance!

image
jonathanyax's ideas · More Info
image
jonathanyax's ideas · More Info
image
jonathanyax's ideas · More Info
image
jonathanyax's ideas · More Info
image
jonathanyax's ideas · More Info

*Edit: more specific title

BookmarkLike2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neighbor describes Saturday’s shooting incident at Hilton Head Gardens apartments

Hurricane Harvey Threatens Texas with 'Devastating' Floods

Explosion and fire in Pasadena: apartment building evacuated, woman seriously injured